Looking for an affordable virtual office service in Edinburgh? The Melting Pot is ‘virtual home’ to many organisations, each enjoying the following range of virtual office benefits:
- An Edinburgh EH8 postal address with personal mailbox
- A secure and central delivery and collection point (or post forwarding option) with friendly staff
- An 0131 landline with call forwarding and personalised messaging services
Peace of mind, quality service and affordability are thrown in for good measure!
Select Your Virtual Office Package
Choose from: Basic or Premium
|Buy VOS Basic||Buy VOS Premium|
|Business Address||Edinburgh EH8 postal address included 👍🏻|
|Personal Mailbox||Personal mailbox included 👍🏻|
|0131 Phone Number||Not Included ❌||Not Included ❌|
|Personal Voicemail||Not Included ❌||Not Included ❌|
|Call Forwarding*||Not Included ❌||Not Included ❌|
|Mail Forwarding*||Not Included ❌||Included 👍🏻|
|Scan and Email**||Option to get your post by email|
|Payment Terms||Paid quarterly in advance|
|Price ex VAT||£25/month||£33.34/month|
|Buy Now||Buy VOS Basic||Buy VOS Premium|
*Additional charges apply, contact us for details.
**Our Scan to Email Service allows you to receive your important post wherever you are in the world! For a small, one-off charge per item, we will – as directed – open mail which has been delivered to your post box here at The Melting Pot and email the contents to you at your nominated email address. We will then confidentially dispose of the physical mail item (unless you let us know you’d like us to hold onto it for you).
Important details for our Virtual Office Services
- The service fee is paid quarterly in advance.
- There is a refundable £100 deposit payable on sign-up.
- Additional charges apply; see here for mail forwarding (pdf)
- Your business address will be: Your Org / Personal Name, The Melting Pot, 15 Calton Road, Edinburgh, EH8 8DL. No deviations from this are possible.
- By completing our application form you are requesting a contract for services with us. Please read our full terms and conditions prior to application.