The Virtual Pot is a place to find community, accountability and learning opportunities with us, from home or wherever you are in the world.
The Melting Pot is Scotland’s Centre for Social Innovation. We exist to help people who are making social innovation happen feel more connected, supported and productive. To help them look after both their business and their own well-being.
Want to be part of this community of innovators and change-makers, supporting one another to do good in the world? Join our waiting list and we will send you details on how to become a member of The Virtual Pot.
The Virtual Pot includes:
- Regular learning and social events both in person and via Zoom
- Access to an exclusive Slack workspace. Channels include #work-smart, #daily-plant, #mental-health-hub and #little-wins
- Connection to our growing community of 130+ social innovators
- Regular mailings promoting your news to the network, and sharing resources around our monthly theme
- Drop-in access to cowork at The Melting Pot
- Whatever else you want it to – it’s yours to get involved with!