For a downloadable breakdown of our membership packages and their costs, click here
We offer a range of flexible package to join our co-working space. Whether you need occasional, daily access, or it’s just a one- off, you will definitely find something that suits your needs.
All Memberships and Day Tripper passes include:
- Free high speed internet
- Free Fairtrade teas and coffees
- Free access to Pod (small private room)
A set amount of hours of co-working space ranging from 25 hours a month to unlimited 24/7 access.
Monthly membership packages include:
- phone-line rental
- registered business address and postal box
- everyday BnW printing
- storage space
You only pay extra for phone calls, photocopying, colour printing and big black and white printing jobs. If you are away, business gets tight or you are just less busy for a month, you can drop down to a lower level as long as you give us a full month’s notice. All Members' events and the on-line Member's forum are yours for the taking, and attendance at any Members' event is not deducted from your monthly 'workspace hours'.
There are four packages of monthly membership (price per month, VAT inc):
- 25 hours of access a month for £80
- 50 hours of access a month for £130
- 100 hours of access a month for £225
- unlimited access 24/7 for £350
- Connection membership: Get occasional access to the co-working space and still be part of our vibrant network.
Connection gives you 5 hours per month of workspace usage. It is ideal for meeting clients in a professional, central and friendly environment, or for those who are only occasionally in the city centre, or are travelling through it.
Connection membership is £65 (VAT inc) per quarter and must be paid in advance.
- Networker membership: Get access to the co-working space for anyone involved in your company (eg employees, Board members or volunteers).
Networker membership is designed for organisations; it gives access to the co-working space to anyone involved in your company who is an authorised user, and their guests.
Networker membership requires an annual subscription fee of £120 (VAT inc) and access to the co-working facilities charged on a Pay As You Go rate of £4/hour.
Both these packages are inclusive of our standard ‘network building’ services which give you access to all of our members’ events ranging from skill-share workshops through to advice sessions, monthly networking lunches and socials. Time at any of these events is not deducted from your 'hours'.
- Day tripper: just in Edinburgh for a day and need a space to turn up and work? This is for you:
Day Trippers pay £15 for half day (up to 4 hours) and £30 for a full day, cash on the door please.
TMP Members on our monthly and Connection packages can also purchase Day Tripper passes to top-up their hours with us.