Calling all 3rd sector intrapreneurs! Are you wanting to…
…Make your organisation more enterprising?
…Transform your business model?
…Prototype new products, services or spin off projects?
Good Ideas Catalyst is your opportunity to step away from your day job and spend 2 focussed days moving your ideas forward.
Good Ideas Catalyst will be fun, interactive and all-action. At the end of 2 days you will have:
- Re-examined the problem your organisation is aimed at tackling
- Made prototypes of your ideas
- Developed a one-page Business Model Canvas that sums up the key features of what you plan to offer
- Had tonnes of feedback from peers to help you hone your ideas
- Developed an action plan to turn your ideas into reality
Good Ideas Catalyst is aimed at people in a leadership role within existing organisations or staff who have been tasked with developing new services. Up to 2 people from each organisation can attend.
The 2-day experience will be facilitated by Claire Carpenter, Managing Director of The Melting Pot and Jane Bruce, Director of Social Impact at Social Bite.
You must commit to 2 full day sessions on 4–5 September 2017 in central Edinburgh, plus a follow up session on 4 December. Good Ideas Catalyst is offered at no charge thanks to the support of The Scottish Government.
We are now accepting applications for 2017 Good Ideas Catalyst – just complete the form below.
- Applications close at midnight on Monday 10 July 2017.
- Applicants will be notified, if they have successful or unsuccessful, by close of business on Friday 14 July.