The final stage of the Good Ideas Camp ends with participants getting the opportunity to pitch their idea to a panel of judges with 10 people or organisations selected to continue on to the Good Ideas Class.
10 People ready to start or further develop an emerging non-profit organisation
6 Months development programme from January to June, where founders will:
- Through weekly workshops, learn how to turn their idea into a new non-profit organisation with help from seasoned experts in: legal structure, marketing, building a team, finances etc.
- Share their journey and challenges with people just like you
- Visit other inspiring social enterprises and learn how they made it happen
- Receive one to one help from people who have been there and done it
- Have access to The Melting Pot’s coworking space and community, resources and events
1 Graduation – your chance to meet and win support from a range of funders and partners
Once completed, the Good Ideas Class of 2018 will join the 67 strong Good Ideas Alumni, and receive an ongoing programme of activity and peer support.
Application to The Good Ideas Class is available as part of The Good Ideas Camp. Read more on the Camp and apply >>
The Good Ideas Academy is organised by The Melting Pot with support from The Scottish Government.