The Melting Pot has been pioneering quality coworking in Edinburgh since 2007, as one of the UK’s (and the world’s) first coworking spaces.
Become a Coworker
With a central, easily accessible Edinburgh city centre location, a bright coworking studio, workshop and events space, and an inspiring and diverse network of over 170 members, The Melting Pot is ideal for those needing a productive space to work from in Edinburgh.View our Coworking Packages
We are much more than an office space: we’re a quality coworking space
Join us and take advantage of all the benefits of quality coworking in Edinburgh, including:
- An easily accessible Edinburgh city centre location within two minutes of main train, tram and bus links
- Spacious, welcoming, cost-effective and fully serviced coworking space, specially designed to be multi-functional and flexible
- Flexible coworking memberships from pay-as-you-go to your own fixed desk with personal mailbox, storage and phone line
- Meeting rooms, workshop space, venue and event hire with the best and tastiest event catering in Edinburgh
- Connections, collaborations and invaluable peer support of The Melting Pot’s inspiring coworking community
- Knowledge sharing and personal development through our programme of social, learning and networking TMP Events
Pop in for a look around
Not sure if coworking is right for you? Interested to know what our space feels like? We can tell you it's wonderful but then you might want to see and experience quality coworking for yourself, so why not arrange a tour? We'll answer your questions over a relaxed cuppa...Arrange a Tour
Open Days: Try Coworking for Free
If you’d like to try coworking in Edinburgh for free, book onto one of our upcoming FREE open days.
Meet Our Coworking Members
Looking for someone to help you with project management? A website? Photography? Any other skill you can think of? Search The Melting Pot’s Members’ Directory
Download our Membership options
We have a varity of membership options to suit all your needs, you can download a pdf of them here.